Mrs. Sparkly’s Ten Commandments Award.. Thank You!
Very cool! Family Outdoor Adventures has passed this award on to me. Thank you!
The rules for this award are that you must answer the following ten questions and nominate ten blogs that you think deserve the award.
1. Describe yourself in seven words.
Family, funny, crazy, adventurous, persistent, awkward, content
2. What keeps you up at night?
A million little things running through my head…the peace and quiet at bedtime allows my mind to run when it should be resting
3. Whom would you like to be?
Nobody but myself.
4. What are you wearing now?
Jeans and a t shirt, no socks.
5. What scares you?
6. What are the best and worst things about blogging?
The best: Trading ideas with like minded people and broadening my perspective with those who aren’t like minded.
The worst: Time suck! I’ve got a very busy life and blogging requires a time commitment that I wasn’t prepared for!
7. What was the last website you looked at?
8. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I’d like to able to lift small cars with one hand and also to read minds.
9. Slankets, yes or no?
What’s a slanket?
10. Tell us something about the person who nominated you
I was nominated by Family Outdoor Adventures. I love reading about a young family trying to get outdoors!
Here are the blogs I’d like to pass this on to!